We invite you to participate in the Call for Papers. Resources shared will relate to improved communication in employment, healthcare, technology, personal relationships and other areas of benefit to people seeking better ways to live with hearing loss. Proposals are sought for this two day program which addresses the 35 year mission held by HLAA of providing information, advocacy and support to people who do not hear well. Please complete a separate Call for Papers form for each presentation you are interested in giving. When developing the conference schedule, our goal is to deliver a balanced program that meets the variety of interest levels of the conference audience, presented by speakers of the highest quality who understand the diversity of the HLAA membership. We look for contributors who are willing to share their knowledge without expectation of compensation in the spirit of sharing resources and knowledge to improve the lives of all.
Hearing Loss Themes Include:
- Technology Innovations
- Hearing Aids
- Cochlear Implants
- Relationships and Communication
- Effective Use of Audiological Care
- Living with Hearing Loss in:
- Workshop presenters will not receive a stipend.
- Workshop presenters are responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- Workshop presenters must complete Presenter Registration for the conference.
- Workshop passes are free for all presenters when they register for the conference.
- Presentations that market specific products and services are not acceptable.
- Certain level sponsors have the opportunity to demonstrate their products during sponsor spotlight workshops
Please notify us as soon as possible if you plan to present Papers.
June 1, 2015………Call for Papers due.
August 1, 2015…….PowerPoints due.