Sponsorship, Exhibiting and Marketing Opportunities are closed for 2015
A World of Resources 2015 Conference promises to be a most notable happening – it will be our second biennial conference and we are celebrating HLAA’s 35th anniversary.
Our venue is again the beautiful Louisville Marriott Downtown, ideally suited for conferences. Guests enjoy proximity to the KFC Yum! Center, the Louisville Slugger Museum, 4th Street Live, historic Main Street, and the NuLu District. The hotel features Champions Sports Bar, BLU Italian Grille and Starbucks® onsite. Amenities like Wi-Fi, a 24-hour business center and valet parking make business travel easy.
We thank you for your interest in sponsoring and/or exhibiting the conference. The 2015 Sponsorship and Exhibitor Prospectus contains:
- Sponsorships with list of benefits associated with all levels of which start as low as $1,000
- Exhibitor details including booth sizes and what is included in the price
- Exhibition Regulations (Must be submitted with booth order.)
- Advertising opportunities from $75 and up
- Application for all marketing opportunities
A ten-minute complimentary Spotlight session with no conflicting workshops is included in three of the sponsorship levels.
The Exhibit Hall is open to the general public. Sponsors/Exhibitors can spend quality time with attendees in the morning (8:00-8:45), at lunch (11:45-12:45) and in the afternoon (4:00-4:45) with no conflicting workshops. There will also be 15 minute breaks between each session. The Exhibit Hall is located between the three workshop rooms.